In this section you can add products to show from collections.
To add sections to home page of your site, Navigate to Shopify (Admin Panel -> Online Store -> Themes -> Customize -> Sections -> Add Section).
1. You can Enable/Disable the section after adding it, so that you don't lose the settings.
2. Section gap adds space under the section. If you'd like to add space on top, enable section gap on the section above.
3. You can choose if the section is fullwidth or not.
4. Here you can select how the products are shown. Choose 3 different styles. Style 1 is a classic with products shown and a "show more" button. Style 2 is with a "show more" button on top of the last product that is showing. Make sure to enable "view all" button for this. Style 3 is a smooth slider for both desktop & mobile. You can choose how the slide effect is on mobile, and how many products to show at once.
5. Add the title for this section (this is what customers see on your website).
6. You can limit how many products to show on this section.
7 Choose the collection from where to show the products.